An essential packing item for any African Safari is a great pair of binoculars. In a new partnership with German optics leader Carl Zeiss AG, Cheli & Peacock Safaris and The C&P Portfolio are now offering a pair of Conquest HD 8×42 binoculars, worth over US$1,000. Any couple that books a safari with them for nine nights or more at any of THE C&P Portfolio properties will be given a pair of limited edition C&P Zeiss binoculars!
“We are passionate about giving our clients the ultimate authentic safari experience and are delighted to work with the team at Zeiss to offer our guests some of the best binoculars for wildlife safari. We hope that these special limited edition Cheli & Peacock binoculars will not only bring the excitement of safari that much closer, but also serve as a life-long safari companion.”
- Cheli & Peacock owners Stefano & Liz Cheli
The C&P Zeiss Special – following conditions apply:
- The safari, including all ground arrangements has to be booked through Cheli & Peacock Safaris
- Safari should include a minimum of 9 nights in The C&P Portfolio properties - Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp, Elephant Pepper Camp, Elsa’s Kopje, Joy’s Camp, Kitich Camp, Lewa Safari Camp, Loisaba and Tortilis Camp (in any combination)
- Valid from 6th June 2013 for any new safari bookings
- Applicable per couple – one pair of C&P Zeiss binoculars per two full paying adults
- The Zeiss Special can be combined with C&P’s popular Circuit Incentives
- The Zeiss Special cannot be combined with any other special offers
- Valid for a limited number of binoculars. C&P reserves the right to withdraw this offer.